Magnify the Power of Communication
The NSPRA National Seminar heads to the St. Louis Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, on July 12-15, 2020. Plan now to join more than 1,100 of your school public relations colleagues for best-practice sessions, networking, interactive learning and more.
During the 2020 NSPRA Seminar, enjoy these hallmarks of the Seminar:
- Network with school PR colleagues, who represent a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and interests. Last year, more than 1,100 professionals took part in the annual NSPRA Seminar.
- Explore stories of successes, challenges and lessons learned on issues and opportunities facing schools today.
- Last year, the Seminar program included more than 120 skill sessions, action labs and workshops presented by NSPRA members, partners and sponsors.
- The 2020 General Sessions will feature Kevin Brown and bestselling author Amy Blankson.
- Register for pre-Seminar workshops to maximize your professional learning opportunities! Two-day, one-day and half-day workshops on a variety of topics are set for July 11-11.
- Discover new and innovative strategies to advance education through responsible communications. NSPRA’s Seminar is acclaimed for sending home attendees with more new ideas for the school PR profession than any other conference out there.
More information about the upcoming seminar can be found on NSPRA’s website.
Registration is open
Register now for the NSPRA 2020 National Seminar on July 12-15 at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. The Seminar hotel room block is open for reservations through June 8 or until the block is filled. As you begin to plan for next summer, consider applying for one of the Seminar scholarships available.